Type IIR 3 Ply Face Masks - 50 Pack
Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended PPE for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks sealed in a pack of 50 for hygiene purposes
Our masks feature a once-obscure material called melt-blown fabric. It's an extremely fine mesh of synthetic polymer fibers that forms the critical inner filtration layer of a mask, allowing the wearer to breathe while reducing the inflow of possible infectious particles. There are many non-certified medical masks on other marketplaces that do not have this - they are just three layers of non woven material. The demand for melt-blown fabric is very high.
High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683, Type II R Fluid Resistant. These masks have different layer materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683) certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
Please be aware, there are many other masks on online market places with zero certification as well as only having 95% high bacterial filteration efficiency (usually sold as dust masks).
Num added to cart: 0
In category: Face Masks